Win a Front Row Seat To The Blue Angels on Pensacola Beach
Hotel stay at the Hilton on Pensacola Beach is scheduled for check-in on July 7 with checkout on July 10. The last day to purchase tickets online is Friday, July 1. Tickets can be purchased in person until July 5. The winner will be announced on July 5.
$5 for 1 Ticket
$20 for 5 Tickets
$100 for 30 Tickets
$150 for 50 Tickets
$500 for 200 Tickets
$1000 for 500 Tickets (BEST VALUE)
All Proceeds Benefit Independence for the Blind of West Florida.
About Independence for the Blind
Independence for the Blind (IB) has been serving the Visually Impaired community since 1980 and is the ONLY nonprofit devoted to training, educating and empowering individu- als living with Blindness and Visual Impairments in West Florida. Today, the IB service area in- cludes the 10 western counties from the port of Pensacola to the Apalachicola River covering over 7,500 square miles.
Programs are designed to meet the emotional and practical needs of the Blind and Visually Impaired Community. Independence for the Blind currently provides training in 5 programs.
1. Adult Program (Ages 18-54): Assists individuals ages 18-54 to maintain their independence by providing daily living, communication, and technology training who are unable to work or not seeking employment.
2. Older Blind Program (Ages 55+): Assists individuals ages 55+ to maintain their independence by providing daily living, communication, and technology skills training.
3. Transition Program (Ages 14-22): Teaches blind and visually impaired teens ages 14-22 the tools to be independent, prepare for college and to enter the workforce after high school.
4. Visually Impaired Persons (VIP) Children’s Program (ages 5-13): Teaches blind and visually impaired children ages 5-13 the tools to be independent, technology, daily living, communication, and pre job skills to aid them with entering high school and beyond.
5. Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Ages 18+): Assist individuals ages 18+ who are seeking job related skills or to maintain current employment with vision loss.
Ways You Can Support Us
We invite and encourage you to become a monthly donor to Independence For The Blind. Recurring contributions are an important part of maintiaining our ongoing programming and enable us to better plan for the future. Please consider making a donation in any amount today.